[R] Make a box-whiskers plot in R with 5 variables, color coded.

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Thu Dec 17 00:51:52 CET 2015

Which is why England and the United States have been described as two countries divided  by a common language.  (Could probably throw Scotland and Australia, and  others, into the mix as well ... notice the parethenses, or nice round brackets, or  ?  :-}  )

Dan

Daniel Nordlund, PhD
Research and Data Analysis Division
Services & Enterprise Support Administration