[R] Cannot subset a specific mean from this function

Bradley Wolf chanmo5752 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 16:23:51 CET 2015

Jim,
  Thank you for your response.  I am not asking you for you to do my work.
I am really new to programming (in any context) and really haven't gotten
the grasp of the logic yet. I have used R before but in the context of R
Commander and am trying this so I can be a more robust user.

That being said, I wanted the last 53 file names read. The irony of my
problem is, I can do the assignment if it was to get the mean of all the
files (I am  reading 332 csv's).

Thanks,

Brad

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]