[R] Missing data in RMark

Joe Ceradini joeceradini at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 19:50:56 CET 2015

Caroline - the phidot forum is an *excellent* spot to post this question.
There is an entire RMark subforum.
www.phidot.org/forum/index.php
Even just searching this forum will probably give you some answers.

Also, this book has a whole section on individual covariates and approaches
for dealing with missing values (it is an amazing MARK resource in general):
www.phidot.org/software/mark/docs/book/

The problem you are having is a fundamental problem with individual
covariates that are unknown for individuals that were not captured.

Joe