[R] vjust unresponsive (ggplot2)

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Tue Dec 22 20:15:37 CET 2015

Ista,

You are correct, I was not at the latest release of ggplot2.  I updated to the latest version and am now seeing the same result as you and the OP.  So it does look like an issue with the latest version of ggplot2.

Dan

Daniel Nordlund, PhD
Research and Data Analysis Division
Services & Enterprise Support Administration