[R] Colour input in geom line

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed Dec 23 16:30:40 CET 2015

It really would help to have sample code and data to see what you arfe doing.  An issue may be due to anything from a missing comma to a complete mis-specifcation of syntax and without code it is often impossible to guess.

Please have a look at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example and/or http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

They suggest some strategies for asking questions on R-help.

Otherwise, I think Jeff's link should help.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada