[R] R studio installation and running

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 19:04:17 CET 2015

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the mode of operation is that you run a local Rstudio, which connects to Rstudio server via <mumble> protocol which lets the two Rstudios communicate via <mumble> Internet ports. I don't think you can just run Rstudio via a Putty connection. As others have pointed out, Rstudio support should give you the details.

-pd