[R] Right censored data, abundant in zeros for regression analysis.

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 22:09:15 CET 2015

Strictly speaking, this is a statistical analysis issue, not an R
question, although I grant you that the intersection of the two is
nonempty. Nevertheless, I would suggest that you post on a statistics
list like stats.stackexchange.com . In fact, because the issue of how
to effectively deal with such data appears to be far from trivial, you
might better seek local statistical advice. Once you have decided
**what** to do, you could then come back here to inquire about R
packages and procedures to do it -- if you are unable to first find
something through internet search of course.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."