[R] rugarch package: VaR exceedances plot

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sat Dec 26 21:17:26 CET 2015

Some ideas:

You made a mistake.  Couldn't help you with that even if I was at my computer for lack of a reproducible example.

The package author made a mistake,  or some package they depended on has changed how it works.  In either case,  you would need to correspond with the package maintainer using the email address that is returned by the maintainer() function.