[R] Problem running stepAIC within a function.

Xochitl CORMON Xochitl.Cormon at ifremer.fr
Tue Feb 3 16:59:59 CET 2015

I know it is pretty old but it seems that nobody answer this question. I
ran into similar problem and the work around I found use the assign
function. Indeed it seems than stepAIC look for the element it needs
within the global environment. So if you define an object inside a
function, you need afterwards to assign this object to the global
environment.

See ?assign

Maybe that can help some people.

--

<>< <>< <>< <><

Xochitl CORMON
+33 (0)3 21 99 56 84

Doctorante en écologie marine et science halieutique
PhD student in marine ecology and fishery science

IFREMER
Centre Manche Mer du Nord
150 quai Gambetta
62200 Boulogne-sur-Mer