[R] Zero length data block in hexView?

Mon Feb 9 06:41:04 CET 2015

The JPG data format uses something like the "markedBlock" defined in the hexView package, but some of the blocks are just markers with no data. Is there some simple way that I might have missed to explain this concept to hexView so the readFormat function can handle this? I have cobbled together some code to read part of the header but it doesn't parallel the format definition very well.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing