[R] prediction intervals for robust regression

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Wed Feb 11 20:38:12 CET 2015

Presumably you've checked out:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Robust.html

If you can estimate the variance of parameter estimates, betahat, then
you can estimate the variance of a predicted value, X betahat; add the
estimated variance of individuals to this if that's what you're
looking for (and it's not already available).

Further questions should go to a statistics site like
stats.stackexchange.com, as statistical questions are off topic here.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics