[R] Subsetting data with svyglm

Anthony Damico ajdamico at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 06:38:16 CET 2015

hi brennan, survey design objects can be subsetted with the same subset()
syntax as data.frame objects, so following jeff's advice maybe you want

svyglm( formula , design = subset( surveydesign , variable %in% c( 'value
a' , 'value b' ) ) )

for some examples of how to construct a survey design with public use data,
see http://github.com/ajdamico/usgsd