[R] How to get the error and error variance after HB using bayesm

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Fri Feb 13 23:56:06 CET 2015

This is primarily about statistics, not R, and so is off topic here. I
believe you would do better posting on a stats site like
stats.stackexchange.com, where you could engage in a full (and likely
complicated) discussion of the pros and cons of Bayesian regression
vs. standard frequentist approaches.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter