[R] help please >>metro_hastings function

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Sat Feb 14 17:29:23 CET 2015

It looks like you posted in HTML and the result are garbbled. ONly post in plain text. Also it might help to read one or both of these
https://github.com/hadley/devtools/wiki/Reproducibility
 http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada