[R] [Question] about plot.xts

KWCG HE kwcg2010 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 06:37:59 CET 2015

Hi All,

I am trying to use xts and xtsExtra packages to plot multiple time series
on one plot.
I got two questions about this package.

What's the meaning of "*The following object is masked from ‘package:xts’:*"
when load xts and xtsExtra?*  which plot.xts will be available if I local
xts first and then xtsExtra?*

How to draw multiple lines horizontal legend using legend.pars?

Many thanks.

Endeavor

R version 3.1.2 (2014-10-31) -- "Pumpkin Helmet"
Copyright (C) 2014 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
Platform: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu (64-bit)

  Natural language support but running in an English locale

Type 'q()' to quit R.

> library(xts)

Attaching package: ‘zoo’

The following objects are masked from ‘package:base’:

    as.Date, as.Date.numeric

> library(xtsExtra)

Attaching package: ‘xtsExtra’

*The following object is masked from ‘package:xts’:*

    plot.xts

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]