[R] SKAT for survey data

Jeannette Simino jsimino at umc.edu
Thu Feb 19 02:05:11 CET 2015

Hello all!
    Has anyone modified SKAT or another rare variant analysis packages to incorporate a subject's sampling weight?  I am trying to analyze genetic data from a study that chose a) all people from a previous ancillary study; b) those with an atypical diagnosis; and c) a small number of normals. In addition, many of the individuals selected could not or would not complete the measurement process. Fortunately, the weights back to the broader study population were already derived but I have no idea if the regular genetic packages have been extended to this situation.  Thanks so much! Jeannette
Individuals who have received this information in error or are not authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using this information in any way.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]