[R] Raster Help

Simon Tarr simon.tarr at adtrak.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 17:44:46 CET 2015

Hello everyone,

I need a little help with some R syntax to complete what (I think) is a
fairly straightforward task- hopefully someone can assist!

I have a raster map of the UK which is split into postcode areas (e.g. DE,
NG, NR etc. 127 postcodes in total).

I have installed the package 'raster' and have successfully plotted the
.img in R. All working and looks correct with the raster.

I also have a comma delimited CSV file containing the same postcodes as the
raster with another column next to it containing revenue for each postcode.

*I was wondering if someone could help me merge/bind the revenue figures
into the correct postcode in the raster so that I can plot revenue per
postcode.*

I feel I should be using cbind and reclassify to do this but I can't be
sure.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Simon

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]