[R] 'java' had status 1

Erica Cseko Nolasco ecnolasco at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 19:47:03 CET 2015

Dear all,

I´m trying to perform a modeling with Maxent, but I keep getting the
Warning message: running command 'java' had status 1.
I reinstalled Java jdk, I raised the memory to 1024, but it still gives me
the same Warning message. I´m testing with the data from
the vignette(topic="Include_MAXENT", package="biomod2").

First I would love to know what does the message means? I couldn't find on
internet or on the source code.
And, what is the solution for it?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

*Erica Csekö Nolasco*
Mestranda em Modelagem em Ciências da Terra e do Ambiente
http://lattes.cnpq.br/2117508819823917
Universidade Estadual de Feira de Santana
Avenida Transnordestina s/n, Novo Horizonte
Feira de Santana - BA, Brasil CEP 44.036-900.

Graduate Student in Modeling of Environmental and Earth Sciences
http://lattes.cnpq.br/2117508819823917
Universidade Estadual de Feira de Santana
Transnordestina Ave, Novo Horizonte
Feira de Santana - BA, Brazil 44.036-900.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]