[R] Replacing 9999 and 999 values with NA

Sat Feb 21 04:47:57 CET 2015

You did not say how you imported the data, but if you used one of the read.table variants (including read.csv) then you can use the na.strings argument as documented in the help file for read.table.

Next time please read the posting guide, as there are some useful tips in there, such as posting using plain text (a setting in your email program) so we don't get garbled info from you, and providing a reproducible example.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing