[R] Best Mac for R

Karim Mezhoud kmezhoud at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:53:07 CET 2015

 Hi,
It is not so efficient to have the most speed processor or biggest RAM. In
general One processor is working at the time.
It is more interesting to work with Linux for multiple multi_thread package
and 64 bit.
I am not sure if turbo boost is working with R.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1395309/how-to-make-r-use-all-processors