[R] Gains package installation error

Rodica Coderie rodikgeorgiana at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 11:51:19 CET 2015

I am trying to install the Gains package in R Studio Version 3.1.2 like this: install.packages("gains")The following warnings appear: InternetOpenUrl failed: 'The server name or address could not be resolved'Warning in install.packages :  unable to access index for repository http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/RWin/bin/windows/contrib/3.1Warning in install.packages :  package ‘gains’ is not available (for R version 3.1.2)
Does anyone know how can I fix this?Thanks!

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]