[R] Export chaid decision tree rules

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Jan 3 21:21:57 CET 2015

On Jan 3, 2015, at 1:21 AM, Rodica Coderie via R-help wrote:

> Hello,
> Can the decisions tree rules be exported? Along with the probabilities associated with each node?For example, I've created a CHAID decision with a target variable RESPONSE (YES/NO). I have 17 inner nodes with 19 terminal nodes. How which terminal node has the highest probability of YES and which is the probability?
> An example of a terminal node output is below:clicks_flag in YES: NO (n = 1142, err = 5.3%)
> Thanks!Rodica
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

When posting on the weekends it is particularly important to follow the guidelines in the Posting Guide. Many of us who regularly monitor the list will ignore questions that do not have library calls to the packages needed and code to produce a reproducible example. (And you should learn to post in plain text rather than HTML.)

--

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA