[R] #library("CHAID") - Cross validation for chaid

Rodica Coderie rodikgeorgiana at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 13:11:07 CET 2015

Hello,

Is there an option of cross validation for CHAID decision tree? An example of CHAID is below:
library("CHAID")
example("chaid", package = "CHAID")

How can I use a 10 fold cross-validation for CHAID?
I've read that caret package is to cross-validate on many times of models, but model CHAID is not in caret's built-in library.

library(caret)
model <- train(vote3 ~., data = USvoteS, method='CHAID', tuneLength=10,trControl=trainControl(method='cv', number=10, classProbs=TRUE, summaryFunction=twoClassSummary))

Thanks,
Rodica