[R] Manipulating Plots

Raphael Päbst raphael.paebst at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:23:13 CET 2015

Hello,
I have a somewhat complicated question and hope, someone can help me
or that there is a solution at all for my problem.
I am using R to plot the results of a Voronoi-Tesselation. I am
however only interested in a small part of the plot, around the
center. Is there a way to cut out the central part of the plot and
enlarge it in R? I have quite a few of these plots and cutting and
enlarging the image manually with another software is only the last
option, if there is no other way to do it.

I hope this explains my problem clearly enough and there is a solution for it.

Many thanks in advance!

Raphael