[R] Manipulating Plots

Adams, Jean jvadams at usgs.gov
Tue Jan 6 18:53:42 CET 2015

Raphael,

I'm assuming that the tile.list() function you're using is from the deldir
package.  I'm not sure what the figure() function does.  Using an example
tessellation from the help file for the tile.list() function, I created two
plots: one with the full view and one with the zoomed in view.

library(deldir)
x <- runif(20)
y <- runif(20)
z <- deldir(x, y)
w <- tile.list(z)

# full view
plot(w, close=TRUE)

# zoomed in view
plot(0, 0, type="n", xlim=c(0.2, 0.6), ylim=c(0.2, 0.6))
plot(w, close=TRUE, add=TRUE)

Jean