[R] Overlapping Matrices By column correlation

Fri Jan 9 17:29:39 CET 2015

Comparing anything requires some metric for comparison. Some metrics would be very easy, others not so easy. For example, you could simply give your mastic to the plot function to visually compare all columns. You are not being clear about what you want, so it is your communication that is "not so easy."

You might find more domain-specific help in the Bioconductor help forums... this mailing list focuses on using R assuming you know your algorithm, not on suggesting algorithms.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing