[R] Minimum system requirements for running R on a Windows PC

Alex Austin alexander.j.austin17 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 20:23:45 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

I was hoping that someone could help me with getting the information for
the minimal requirements my PC would need to run R.

I have an ancient toshiba laptop and I am looking to get a new one before I
take a course in using R in scientific research this February but I want to
make sure I get something that can deal with it. For example, would a
netbook be adequate? Or would I need something more powerful?

Thanks for any help on this!

Alex

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]