[R] R console colours (R profile)

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 20:12:15 CET 2015

I think you're setting the colors incorrectly. My understanding from
reading the package docs is that you use setOutputColors to do so, and
not the options() approach. There are no options for background etc
that I'm aware of. Does that work if you run it in an interactive
session instead?

See
?setOutputColors
for help.

Also, you don't specify your OS and such: this only works in unix terminals.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org