[R] Tomorrow Webinar: Enter a KDD Cup or Kaggle Competition without being an expert!

Lisa Solomon lisas at salford-systems.com
Mon Jan 12 21:11:10 CET 2015

Webinar: Enter a KDD Cup or Kaggle Competition, You don't need to be an expert!

Tomorrow, January 13, 2015 from 10am-11am PDT

*         If inconvenient time, please register and we will send you a recording.

Click to Register: http://hubs.ly/y0q_jf0

Abstract:

*         Quickly achieve a place in the top 5: We will show you how Salford's TreeNet gradient boosting can be used for the 2009 KDD Cup competition to quickly achieve a place in the top 5.

*         Takeaway: At the end of this webinar, our goal is that you will be able to build a TreeNet model that can bring you within decimal places of a winning solution.

*         Starting Point for Kaggle, KDD and other data science competitions: Use this information as a starting point for Kaggle competitions and other KDD Cup competitions.

*         30-day software access: All attendees receive 30-day access to TreeNet gradient boosting, and other Salford Predictive Modeler technology.

Click to Register: http://hubs.ly/y0q_jf0

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]