[R] Help on Principal Component Analysis in R

Wed Jan 14 00:49:35 CET 2015

I'd you keep reading the help file, the answer to your question is right there.

As for step by step... only you know what your data looks like. There are various pitfalls one can encounter in getting data from a file into an object in memory, but the basic idea is to use the read.csv function, and then optionally the str function to verify that it has been read in properly. There is a whole document that comes with R to show you how to get data into and out of R, and a reproducible example is needed if we are to be able to give specific guidance. [1]

Oh and there is a Posting Guide that you should read mentioned at the bottom if this and every message on the list. Among the valuable nuggets in there is a statement that this is a plain text mailing list (HTML email gets stripped to text do we don't necessarily see what you see), so please send plain text only so you know what we will see.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing