[R] Latest version of Rtools is incompatible with latest version of R !!

PRAMEET LAHIRI prameet_lahiri at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jan 15 18:27:28 CET 2015

 I have installed R version 3.1.2.  I tried to install RTools32.exe which is the latest version (using this link - http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/Rtools/) ! However on using the function find_rtools() an error message was displayed which said ---
"Rtools is required to build R packages, but no version of Rtools compatible with R 3.1.2 was found. (Only the following incompatible version(s) of Rtools were found:3.2)Please download and install Rtools 3.1 from http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/Rtools/ and then run find_rtools()."

I want to know why the latest version of R is not supporting the latest Rtools! Any suggestions?

Thanks for your time,Prameet
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]