[R] labelCoubtries() doesn't work. Where is my mistake?

paladini at trustindata.de paladini at trustindata.de
Sun Jan 18 16:24:22 CET 2015

Hi Jim,
thanks again for your help! Yes I am using the "rworldmap" package.
identifyCountries() works.
But I am not entirley happy with this solution. You have to click on
all 27 countries and when your position is not perfect you get e.g.
"Vatican" or "Monaco" instead of "Italy" and you have to start all
over again. Moreover when I maximize the picture all country-labels
vanish or shift to the wrong place.
There ought to be a way to do it somehow more comfortable.

Have a nice sunda and best regards!

Claudia

.