[R] pamr.train()

Beverly Nguyen beverly893 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 02:14:01 CET 2015

I have recently started learning how to use R, and I am trying to create an
False Discovery Rate plot for my data. I loaded the "pamr" package, and am
using a data set with 11 columns: column 1 is a list of Gene IDs, column 2
is a list of Gene Symbols, and columns 3-11 are the dependency rates of
different samples. I should mention that Row 1 contains the class labels
(NRas Dependent or NRas Independent), and Row 2 contains the sample labels,
of which there are 9.

I converted my excel file into a text file and ran it in R using this
input:
> m.data <- pamr.from.excel("MData.txt", 11, sample.labels=TRUE)

I then ran:
> m.train <- pamr.train(m.data)

I received this error message:

Warning: a class contains only 1 sampleError in quantile.default(sd,
offset.percent/100) :
  missing values and NaN's not allowed if 'na.rm' is FALSE
Error during wrapup: cannot open the connection

I am at a complete lost as to what I should do. I've checked to make sure
that there are no missing values in my data, but I have no idea what to do
next.
ᐧ

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]