[R] extracting significance test for individual lm() parameters after using by

Moxley, Jerad moxley at psy.fsu.edu
Sun Jan 25 08:02:59 CET 2015

Sorry I was not clearer, but I was asking an R programming question not a theory question. I will try to clarify. If I did this analysis with a dataset involving  just one subject the summary command on the lm object would give me a significance test on each parameter fit. The question in this cSe, is the cubic parameter significant? When I try to do this for each subject separately in a larger dataset using the by command, I get the parameter estimate but can't find a significance test. I apologize again for my poor explanation originally,