[R] multiple imputed files

Anthony Damico ajdamico at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 17:37:17 CET 2015

hi nate and annelies, the survey of consumer finances and consumer
expenditure survey folders both have examples of how to run a glm on
multiply-imputed survey data.. but these examples are specifically for
complex sample survey data, which might not be what you're working with.  :)

https://github.com/ajdamico/usgsd/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=svyglm