[R] applying coda package effectiveSize function to a list

debra ragland ragland.debra at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 15:23:03 CEST 2015

Please help,I am spinning my wheels behind what should be a pretty simple solution. I found a solution by asking another question on here but it seems to not be effective on all my files of similar make up to the test case. I am simply trying to read data into R, group/order it by chain and atom number (V2 and V3 in the test data) and apply the effectiveSize function from the coda package to the grouped data. Previously I have tried splitting the data, and then applying the function over the new list, which, as I previously stated, only works in the test case.sapply(lst, function(x) coda::effectiveSize(x["variable"])) see comments Apply a function from a specific R package to all files in folderI have tried aggregate, ddply, and a host of other commands/packages to no avail.My data files are very large so I am hoping that someone willing to help can retrieve a file from hereI cannot interpret the error I that I am getting, that seems to pop up no matter what I do.Error in ar.yw.default(x, aic = aic, order.max = order.max, na.action = na.action,  : 'order.max' must be >= 1One dataset is here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0I4hNiJD0ErZWR5UDZjd1BiNm
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]