[R] question

Lida Zeighami lid.zigh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 18:48:12 CEST 2015

Thank you so much for replying me!
for better understanding my problem, I explain my problem more:

I have a 682*1 matrix called "met" , the first 5 rows similar below:

>  rownames(met)[1:5]

[1]  "glycine_imp"
[2]  "Nacetylglycine_imp"
[3]  "sarcosine_imp"
[4]  "dimethylglycine_imp"
[5]  "betaine_imp"

and I have a function in R that each time use one of the row names of "met"
matrix and create a new object file and I should save the objects!

my function is  "
Scores(Z=metalofGT,formula="met[i]~egfr_v1_ckdepi+pc1+pc2+pc3+V1AGE01+GENDER")
" that each time just I should change the met[i] and replace by row names
"met" one by one and for each of them I should rename the function and
after that I should save each object!
for example for first row of "met" I have

>   prep1<- Scores(Z=metalofGT,formula="glycine_imp~egfr_v1_ckdepi+pc1+pc2+pc3+V1AGE01+GENDER")
#creat the object file for first row and called prep1###

>   save(prep1, file="prep1.RData", compress="bzip2")      ##save the
object file as "prep1.RData"#####

I should do this process for 682 row names of "met" matrix and at the end I
should have    "prep1.RData"  ,   "prep2.RData"   , "prep3.RData"

so, would you please help me how to do it?

Many Thanks,
Ati

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 1:07 PM, Lida Zeighami <lid.zigh at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have 682 variables in a data frame , and a function that  I should feed
> 682 variables in this function one by one and each time save the file as a
> special name!
> for emaple:
> my data frame file includes 682 names :
> 1  aaa
> 2  bbb
> 3  dfdsfg
> 4 fghh
> .
>
> 682 fgfhg
> and a function like prep(Z, aaa, .....) and each time I should change the
> variable name in this function and read the variable from the data frame
> and each time I should save the file as a special name such as:
>
> prep1<- prep(z, aaa,...)
> prep2<- prep(z, bbb,...)
> prep3<- prep(z, dfdsfg,..)
> Prep4<- prep(z, fghh,...)
>
> How can I use loop function in R to that?
>
> Thanks

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]