[R] Lattice: set col = "black" for box.rectangle and box.umbrella

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 3 15:14:09 CEST 2015

On Fri, 3 Jul 2015, Duncan Mackay wrote:

> I usually avoid global settings as they may change between graphs therefore
> I use the par.settings in each plot

> My settings are

Duncan,

   Thank you very much. Sound advice and excellent example.

   I suspect that part of my issues with trying to do this is that Deepayan's
book is now about 8 years past when he wrote it and the lattice package has
evolved quite a bit since then. So, while I read the on-line man pages I did
not see the answers I needed with sufficient clarity.

Regards,

Rich