[R] what constitutes a 'complete sentence'?

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Fri Jul 3 20:27:28 CEST 2015

Sigh, how natural it is to say "This package ...", but you probably
don't know a package can be easily rejected by CRAN simply because of
this phrase "This package" (it has been clearly stated in the R-exts
manual).

I don't think the grammar is the problem here. When in doubt, I always
check what MASS does:
http://cran.rstudio.com/web/packages/MASS/index.html Turns out its
description is not a complete sentence, either.

Sounds like R has become a language for statistical computing and
graphics, plus English grammar since 3.0.x.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>