[R] what constitutes a 'complete sentence'?

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 12:47:21 CEST 2015

A couple of pointers:

(a) R-package-devel exists and is right ------> thataway
(b) R is open source, and QC.R is pretty easy to find. Reading the source, it appears that the check is only for whether the Description: field is terminated by punctuation, possibly followed by a quote.
(c) I'd try read.dcf("DESCRIPTION")[,"Description"] and check that it contains what you think it would contain.

-pd