[R] Leave one out procedure - R

Vyshnnavi Parthasarathy vyshnnaviammu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 17:56:52 CEST 2015

Hello,
I am still in the process of familiarizing myself with R, pardon me if this
is basic. I want to run a leave one out procedure for a 40 member dataset.
At the moment I am doing it via a simple for loop. I wanted to know if
there is a superior way to do it. I read about the loocv command here -
http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/r-help/library/DMwR/html/loocv.html. Since
I need to save the output generated in each iteration, I am not very sure
how exactly to implement the same using the loocv command. If you could
give me an insight into how to do it/ suggest quicker ways to do leave one
out cross validation, it would be really helpful!

Thanks,
Vyshnnavi

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]