[R] Can't post to the list

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Jul 9 11:36:00 CEST 2015

On 09/07/15 19:49, Maram Salem wrote:

> Sorry I mean NOT explicitly allowed

You probably mean "explicitly NOT allowed".  The order of the words
makes a substantial difference to the meaning.

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jul 9, 2015, at 8:46 AM, Maram Salem <marammagdysalem at gmx.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>> I need help with posting to the list. Whenever i post any message, i get this reply : the message content was explicitly allowed.
>> Any help please?
>> Thanks a lot.

You have just successfully posted two messages to the list.

So think about the error message that you got.  It told you that the
content of your (rejected) message was disallowed.  What was it about
that content that would make the list disallow it?  Then remove the
offending content.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--