[R] Reading the non delimited file with no particular patterns in the data to R

jagadishpchary p.jagadish at inrhythm-inc.com
Fri Jul 10 14:55:25 CEST 2015

I am beginner in R and I want to read a ASCII file to R environment. However,
the ASCII file is a non delimited and the data is not continuous (have some
blank spaces between the variables) so in order to read the data i have used
the below syntax i.e
test <- read.fwf("D:/R_process/ASCII.txt", width = c(10, 4, 1, 4, 9, 9,
1,1,1,1,1,1,1,3,8))

Now i am able to read it but the data read is wrong. Actually my out put
should have only the applicable variables data but not the blank data.
Attached is the ASCII data. Please let me know how should i write the syntax
to read only the applicable data in the file.

Thanks for your help in advance. test.txt
<http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4709699/test.txt>