[R] tcltk2 entry box

Matthew mccormack at molbio.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 10 19:51:48 CEST 2015

Thank you very much, Greg, for the tkwait commands.

  I am just starting to try out examples on the sciviews web page to get
a feel for tcltk in R and the tkwait.variable and tkwait.window seem
like they could be very useful to me. I will add these in to my practice
scripts and see what I can do with them.

Matthew