[R] (no subject)

Sat Jul 11 02:00:03 CEST 2015

I was under the impression that different instructional environments have different standards for ethical conduct, so we list members cannot in general know whether we would be condoning/assisting in cheating. However, if you are taking a class, then the instructor/institution should be providing appropriate resources to assist the student so we should not have to second guess them anyway. Reducing list volume is at best a secondary concern from my perspective.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing