[R] Trellis Plots: translating lattice xyplot() to ggplot() [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Jul 11 16:03:41 CEST 2015

On Fri, 10 Jul 2015, Yihui Xie wrote:

> Your LyX example has two problems:

Yihui, et al.:

   All fixed now. After adding the specific libraries the chuck calling
xyplot() to produce the graphic caused an error when I tried to generate a
dvips preview:

LaTeX Error: File 'figure/unnamed-chunk-7-1' not found.

I could not locate the file with any of these extensions:
.eps,.ps,.eps.gz,.ps.gz,.eps.Z

Which is what sent me down the path of specifying pdf() and dev.off().

   However, compiling with pdflatex produces the graphic in the document. All
part of being brand new to using knitr.

Thank you all very much,

Rich