[R] Plot in Rcmdr

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Tue Jul 14 19:51:30 CEST 2015

Dear David and Joanne,

David, thank you for answering Joanne's question before I saw it.

The help page for car::scatterplot() is also accessible via the Help button
in the Rcmdr scatterplot dialog.

I'll think about whether to add a control for legend position to the
scatterplot dialog. There are already some enhancements to the dialog in the
forthcoming version 2.2-0 of the Rcmdr package, due late this summer, but I
try not to make the dialogs too complicated.

Best,
 John

John Fox, Professor
McMaster University