[R] Altering Forest plot in Metafor package

Viechtbauer Wolfgang (STAT) wolfgang.viechtbauer at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Tue Jul 14 21:52:40 CEST 2015

Use the 'alim' argument (or the 'at' argument) to restrict the axis limits, so that CI bounds below/above are indicated with an arrow. And play around with the 'xlim' argument to make better use of the space in the plotting region. And the 'ilab' argument allows you to add columns with additional information to the plot. Please read help(forest.rma) carefully and especially try out all of the examples. They illustrate the use of these arguments.

Best,
Wolfgang