[R] cronbachs alpha and missing values

Wed Jul 15 17:04:09 CEST 2015

Sorry, ESP not functioning. Reproducible example missing. There is always more than one way to do things in R, so you need to be specific.

Protip: learn to use the help system. For example, of the function you are using is called alpha, then type

?alpha

at the R prompt and read. If the function is in a contributed package then you should load that package first. Documentation quality may vary due to volunteer dedication, but it often answers questions like this.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing