[R] (no subject)

prabir das prabir111 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 08:45:21 CEST 2015

I am trying to analyse time-series .netcdf (3D lat,long and time domain)
climate data. I want to apply the SPEI package (calculation of standardized
precipitation evapotranspiration index) on it. But unable to arrange my data
in the required data frame. As I am a beginner in R, it will be very much
helpful if someone provide me the details of the code to be written before
executing the package.

The details of SPEI proggrame is as follows:

spei(data, scale, kernel = list(type = 'rectangular', shift = 0),
distribution = 'log-Logistic', fit = 'ub-pwm', na.rm = FALSE,
ref.start=NULL, ref.end=NULL, x=FALSE, params=NULL, ...)

Thanks in advance.

--
Prabir Kumar Das
Scientist/Engineer - SD